Five Ingredient Air Fryer Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 5 tablespoons caster sugar fine sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
Mix all ingredients together in the mug.
Be sure to mix well and evenly.
Place mug in Air Fryer and cook 10 minutes at 390 F . Do this for each serving
Preheat the air fryer for about 10 minutes before placing cup.
Recipe NotesBecause air fryers have limited available height space, it is suggested to use shorter mugs or opt for ramekins instead. You can vary the time depending on whether you like it runny like a lava cake or stiffer like a traditional chocolate cake. For runny go for 10 minutes, a little melted chocolate center for 13 minutes and 17 minutes for the traditional chocolate cake in a mug.
- If you make this recipe, kindly take a pic and hashtag it #airfryergourmet #nicherecipes and leave a comment below — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Twitter or even YouTube!
- Have a recipe or photo you would like to submit for inclusion? ...drop us a line.
- Air Fryer Gourmet is not responsible for typographical errors, pricing errors, price changes, price mistakes or adjustments.