Baked Garlic Parsley potatoes
I find that, garlic and parsley potatoes are especially good with pork (one of my favorite meats) and I found this recipe for Air Fryer Baked Garlic Potatoes over at Courtney's Sweets ...give them a try! Cooking times may vary depending on your model of Air Fryer.
- 3 medium Idaho or russet potatoes
- 1 - 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley
Wash your potatoes and then create air holes with a fork in the potatoes.
Sprinkle the washed potatoes with olive oil and seasonings, proceed to rub the seasoning evenly on the potatoes.
Once potatoes are coated, place them in the air fryer basket and place the basket in the machine.
Cook your potatoes at 392°F for 35-40 minutes or until fork tender.
Top with your favorite toppings (sour cream and fresh parsley are delightful!).
- If you make this recipe, kindly take a pic and hashtag it #airfryergourmet #nicherecipes and leave a comment below — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Twitter or even YouTube!
- Have a recipe or photo you would like to submit for inclusion? ...drop us a line.
- Air Fryer Gourmet is not responsible for typographical errors, pricing errors, price changes, price mistakes or adjustments.