Homemade Chicken Tenders
I adapted this recipe for Air Fryer Homemade Chicken Tenders, from a recipe I found over at The Black Rebecca, and thought I would share. Cooking times may vary depending on your model of Air Fryer. See notes for changes I made. Thanks!
- 1 pound raw chicken tenderloins (see notes)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
Cut chicken tenderloins into smaller pieces if so desired.
Season the chicken pieces with seasonings of your choice.
Dip chicken pieces, one at a time, in the egg coating both sides.
Roll chicken tenders in bread crumbs, coating evenly.
Spray a little olive oil on bottom of the air fryer pan.
Place prepared tenderloins in a single layer in your air fryer pan - the size of your air fryer will determine how many can be cooked at a time.
Set your air-fryer to 390°F and cook for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly and serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
Recipe NotesI used chicken breast, which I cut into portions, and I also substituted herb seasoned stuffing for the panko bread crumbs.
- If you make this recipe, kindly take a pic and hashtag it #airfryergourmet #nicherecipes and leave a comment below — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Twitter or even YouTube!
- Have a recipe or photo you would like to submit for inclusion? ...drop us a line.
- Air Fryer Gourmet is not responsible for typographical errors, pricing errors, price changes, price mistakes or adjustments.