I found this recipe for Air Fryer Party Meatballs by Samantha and Dominic over at Recipe This and am definitely am going to have to put this on my "must-try list". Cooking times may vary depending on your model of Air Fryer.
- 1 pound ground beef or minced meat
- 3/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tabasco
- 2 1/2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 cookies crushed gingersnaps crushed
In a large mixing bowl place on your seasonings and mix well so that everything is evenly coated.
Add the ground beef or minced meat to the bowl and mix well.
Form into medium size meatballs and place them in your air fryer.
Cook the meatballs for 15 minutes on 375°F or until nice and crispy and cooked in the center.
Insert toothpicks before serving for easy handling.
Depending on the size of your Air fryer it may be necessary to cook in smaller batches batches. Meatballs won't cook thoroughly if over crowded.
- If you make this recipe, kindly take a pic and hashtag it #airfryergourmet #nicherecipes and leave a comment below — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Twitter or even YouTube!
- Have a recipe or photo you would like to submit for inclusion? ...drop us a line.
- Air Fryer Gourmet is not responsible for typographical errors, pricing errors, price changes, price mistakes or adjustments.