Cinnamon Chili Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
I found this recipe for Cinnamon Chili Roasted Sweet Potatoes over at Cinnamon-Spice and Everything Nice (gotta love that name) 🙂 and thought I would share. Recipe has been adjusted for cooking in air fryer as seen on Pinterest.
Cooking times may vary depending on your model of Air Fryer.
- 3 cups peeled and cubed sweet potaotes
- 3 cups peeled and cubed white potaotes
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- a pinch or two of ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika (smoked or sweet)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or kosher)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + extra for greasing pan
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tub sour cream, for serving
Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl and toss with olive oil and butter.
In a small bowl mix together all the spices including the salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over potatoes and toss well.
Bake in air fryer at 200°F for 20-25 minutes. Depending on size of batch may need longer.
Serve immediately and garnish with sour cream if desired.
Can be baked in oven at 400°F. for 25-40 minutes. Just spread them on a lightly sprayed pan.
- If you make this recipe, kindly take a pic and hashtag it #airfryergourmet #nicherecipes and leave a comment below — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Twitter or even YouTube!
- Have a recipe or photo you would like to submit for inclusion? ...drop us a line.
- Air Fryer Gourmet is not responsible for typographical errors, pricing errors, price changes, price mistakes or adjustments.